Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013

a spark of kindness can start a fire of love. ♥

hello :* 
today I want to write in English. Don't know why but I want to. Maybe because of the test tomorrow. :/ / Tuesday my besties and I went shopping. It was actually a very good day and we had lots of fun (the train was too late and so on^^) but I had a bad headache. So I wasn't in such a good mood. :( ♥♥ Yesterday was boring and the weather was very, very, very bad - just like today! is it winter?!. Today was quite good, even if I hadn't expected that. :) / oh, but yesterday we had a funny moment in our cafeteria. The cool and pretty guys of the 6. grade wanted to buy something and a friend of my best friend and me too. We waited for him and one of the cool guys listened to our conversations and wanted to know all what we talked about. It was just as we were so young and wanted to know everything about the 'cool older kids'. so, we're cool, yeeeeeeah! :D:D / On saturday my best friend (yes, we always do the same things :D) and I go to a festival with stars like Cro and Sean Paul. I AM SOOOO EXITED YIPPIEEEEE!!! ♥♥ //



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

thoughts